The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. The mission of the U.S. Commercial Service is to increase U.S. exports, enhance job creation, strengthen national security, promote and protect U.S. commercial interests abroad, and deliver customized solutions to ensure that U.S. businesses compete and win in the global marketplace. Export assistance provided to U.S. companies that manufacture goods and/or provide services of at least 51% U.S. content.
• International Trade Counseling to help U.S. exporters develop effective market entry and sales strategies, understand export documentation requirements and foreign import regulations and navigate through export controls, compliance, and trade financing options
• Business Matchmaking to connect U.S. exporters with pre-screened potential international business partners (e.g. distributors, importers, etc.) Programs and services available to promote your product or service to prospective buyers at trade events worldwide and connect you with industry and government decision-makers
• Market Intelligence to support U.S. exporters with analysis of international market potential, competitors, distribution channels, regulations, and other important factors to consider when identifying target markets. Ability to also conduct background checks on potential buyers and distributors
• Customized Services to meet the unique needs of U.S. exporters as they develop their international sales and pursue doing business in foreign markets
• Trade Finance options to provide you with solutions to your export financing and non- payment risk mitigation needs
For more information on how to develop international sales and export strategies, please call Inland Empire office at (909) 390-8283 or visit: https://www.export.gov/california/ie